- Ingredients - makes 4
- 4 roti flatbreads or soft tortilla wraps
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Bombay Chickpea Curry
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Half a cucumber, cut finely into small dice
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and diced
- Gently warm the bread or wraps, either in a microwave or dry frying pan.
- Heat the pouch of Tasty Bite® Bombay Chickpea Curry for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- Lay the first wrap on a chopping board or plate.
- Stir the pouch of curry well and spoon a quarter of it on to the wrap. Top the curry with cucumber, red onion slices and tomato dice.
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up and then fold in from the right and left, creating an open wrap that’s secure at the bottom so sauce doesn’t ooze out.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps and serve immediately.