- Ingredients - makes 4
- 4 roti flatbreads or soft tortilla wraps
- 4 large lettuce leaves – you could try romaine lettuce, butter lettuce or even mini gems
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Vegetable Tikka Masala
- 1 small bunch of coriander, optional
- Gently warm the bread or wraps, either in a microwave or dry frying pan.
- Heat the pouch of Tasty Bite® Vegetable Tikka Masala for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- Lay the first wrap on a chopping board or plate, and place a lettuce leaf on top.
- Stir the pouch of curry well and spoon a quarter of it on to the lettuce leaf. Top the curry with a few stalks of coriander.
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up and then fold in from the right and left, creating an open wrap that’s secure at the bottom so sauce doesn’t ooze out.
- Repeat with the remaining wraps and serve immediately.