- Ingredients - for 2 bowls
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Korma Vegetable Curry
- 250g cooked Basmati rice
- Handful of green beans, cut into chunks
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 100g cooked garden peas
- 2 pinches of garden cress, optional
- Divide the cooked rice into two bowls, smoothing out over the bottom to create a base.
- Heat the pouch of Tasty Bite® Korma Vegetable Curry for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- Carefully divide the curry into both bowls, keeping it to one side of the bowl.
- Add green beans, carrot and peas into the other half of each bowl.
- Garnish with some cress and serve immediately.