- Ingredients - for 2 bowls
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Punjabi Lentils
- 250g cooked Basmati rice
- 1 green pepper, cut into ctrips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, diced
- 5cm ginger, peeled and cut into small batons
- Divide the cooked rice into two bowls, smoothing out over the bottom to create a base.
- Heat the pouch of Tasty Bite® Punjabi Lentils for 60 seconds in the microwave.
- Carefully divide the curry into both bowls, keeping it to one side of the bowl.
- Add red onion, green pepper strips and tomatoes into the other half of each bowl.
- Garnish with some ginger and serve immediately.