- Ingredients - for 2 bowls
- 1 pouch of Tasty Bite® Vindaloo Curry
- 250g cooked rice and grains
- Half a cucumber, cut into batons
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled
- Cut the sweet potato in half and cut each half into slices. Sprinkle a little oil over the slices and place under a medium grill, until browned on the edges and tender.
- Once the potato slices are ready, divide the cooked rice and grains into two bowls, and spread over the base of the bowl.
- Heat the pouch of Tasty Bite® Vindaloo for 60 seconds in the microwave. Carefully divide the curry across the two bowls, keeping it to one side of the bowl.
- Add cucumber batons and red onion slices and finish with some grilled sweet potato slices.